Meet Evansville Dentist - Dr. John Anoskey - Invisalign Provider
Dr. John D. Anoskey graduated from Indiana State University Evansville (now University of Southern Indiana) in 1977 with a BS in Biology. In 1981 he received his DDS from Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Anoskey has three grown children and has been married to his wife, Carolyn for 30 years. Carolyn also works in the office and has played a key role in the management of the office.
He has been involved in increasing access to dental care for the under served on several fronts for over 20 years.
- President | First District Dental Society |1992 - 1994
- Medical Director & Casual Hours Dentist | St Mary's Hospital Mobile Dental Clinic | January 2000 - May 2015
- Dr. Anoskey served on the formation committee of the St. Mary's Mobile Dental Clinic which has been treating children at area schools since 2000. Dr. Anoskey was the dentist on the fund raising committee that raised over $650,000 for the new mobile clinic being built for set to open in late 2015.
- Volunteer Dentist & Advisor to the Board of Directors Impact Christian Medical / Dental Clinic | November 2005 – Present
- In 2005 Dr. Anoskey collaborated with other area dentists and Impact Christian Medical and Dental Clinic to start a continuing program that treats over 300 patients a year in four "Dental Blitz" days.
Dr. Anoskey and Carolyn have made multiple trips to Honduras where they shared God's love by treating some of the less fortunate people in that country.
They also regularly volunteer at Impact Christian Dental Clinic.
Contact him today if you have any dental questions or would like to schedule an appointment at our Evansville dental office !
|Proud Members of the Following Associations |